JellyFish unveils first three members from new girl group




Article: JellyFish girl group unveiled... first members are Nayoung, Hana, and Mimi

Source: Herald Pop via Naver



1. [+1,641, -79] Definitely better to go with an innocent concept for debut... anyway, it's more surprising that there are 9 members in this group than the fact that Sejung and Mina are joining

2. [+1,051, -80] Everyone's doing innocent concepts nowadays

3. [+787, -83] Everything's great but they should change their name to something that sticks more. Not sure how to pronounce their name now ㅋㅋ

4. [+624, -80] Visuals are not bad but I don't think GX9 is a good group name.

5. [+508, -60] Should just unveil all the members at once. And what's up with the group name.

6. [+147, -23] Can't they change the group name...

7. [+161, -31] I like the vibe and they're all pretty. New girl group articles usually get a lot of hate anyway ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+102, -16] Hmm.. I'm a Mina fan but I am curious to see what Hana looks like on camera

9. [+137, -29] Another 9 member group... I don't think I've seen a recent girl group debut with less than 6 members ㅋㅋ Anyway, fighting to Sejung's debut, I've been supporting her since 101 ㅎㅎ

-