Article: Kim Sejung and Kang Mina... will the in-house battle for IOI begin already?
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+178, -6] It's exhausting even just following this group anymore when all of the members are fighting so hard to survive individually
2. [+171, -6] I wonder what's going to happen to Somi? Will she go solo? It hasn't been that long since JYP released twice so it's going to take years before she comes out in a group too..
3. [+136, -2] IOI's like a group that's not really a group.....
4. [+24, -4] Something about JellyFish's group bothers me more than Kwang Soo's ㅋㅋㅋ totally tested the public's reactions before going ahead with it. Not like I didn't know already.
5. [+20, -3] So all that BS about them saying they were understanding of Jung Chaeyeon and respecting her decision was because they knew they were going to do the same thing, right? I'm getting goosebumps with how calculating that is
6. [+20, -6] They need to realize that once they split from IOI, they'll all fail miserably
7. [+10, -1] Girl groups slated for comeback this summer: SISTAR, A Pink, Wonder Girls, Girlfriend, + YG's new girl group... I don't know what balls this company has thinking they can take out the IOI members to debut their own group amidst all of this
8. [+9, -1] I know it has to happen eventually but you can't deny that it's uncomfortable to see the IOI members with another girl group outside of IOI