Article: Jang Bum Joon's wife Song Jisoo, "Still 24 years old but I live like I think I'm 34"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+804, -146] Money is something you can have, not have, and get back later but I think she gave up a lot of things at such a young, beautiful age to have her child
2. [+608, -179] She's going to regret getting married so early later, or maybe not since they're so rich now
3. [+547, -210] I noticed she did some acting with smaller roles... but she seems to be a bit of an attention wh*re, maybe because she had a kid so early
4. [+65, -6] Jang Bum Joon may be 34 years old but he's out of her league too~ she only was able to date him because he's 34 ㅋㅋ
5. [+55, -5] "young, beautiful age"... honestly no one her age is living a glamorous life right now. Everyone's struggling with finding employment and stuff.
6. [+45, -13] The best replies don't seem to get reality. She's not going to regret anything. She has enough money to go on vacation or pursue her studies. She's a success story.
7. [+41, -6] Some comments here are saying she's going to regret getting married so early... but if she had waited any longer, she probably wouldn't have been able to marry someone like Jang Bum Joon...
8. [+35, -2] As a 29 year old married woman, I'm jealous of her life. I get off work late and have to deal with house chores, debt, plans for pregnancy... She has no financial worries so she doesn't have to work and can probably afford a maid or nanny and go on vacation whenever she pleases. She may be missing out on things you can only do when you're young since she's a married mother now but she married well~ even if she pursued her celebrity career, I bet she would've just disappeared anyway... She can just focus on life's luxuries after raising her kid.
9. [+30, -6] I doubt she would've married him if he wasn't rich
10. [+24, -1] She was never that talented to begin with but now she's on the 'Cherry Blossom Pension' thanks to her talented husband and her and her kid are set for life
11. [+22, -5] She should stop posting so thoughtlessly on SNS when others her age are struggling to make ends meet as a double income couple. She's young, rich, and has a husband who can spend tons of time at home. She should be grateful she can focus on raising her kid at home without a single worry in the world.
12. [+17, -3] I'm actually jealous of her ㅋ she found someone she loves at a young age and gets to live happily with him with a kid and all... and since she had her kid young, she'll still be young when the kid's grown up so she can pursue other things then.