[Instiz] Sexual innuendos in EXID's 'LIE' MV?


Male shadow over her in 69 position

Bells look like breasts

Peach alluding to her behind 
Hand position while peeking in on a couple


Posing

Posing



Room 69

Date and time are 6:9

Instiz: EXID's new music video has blatant innuendo

"Huk..."

"Hul... has this been rated 15+ yet?"

"I thought 'Up & Down' had a lot of sexual innuendo but this is a lot more blatant."

"I remember people mentioning this for 'Up & Down' and 'Hot Pink too'..."

"They should've had their comeback on the 9th too"

"Worse than 'Up & Down' and 'Hot Pink'"

"I wonder why their agency keeps pushing this image on EXID. It just feels like they're crossing the line more and more. They're sexy enough as it is but something about these concepts have been off putting since 'Hot Pink' ㅠㅠ"

"I like EXID and I like their sons but their concepts and music videos... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"I was actually surprised with how uncontroversial 'Up & Down' and 'Hot Pink' were for how many sexual innuendos there were in it. The group is pretty enough without the need for these things ㅠㅠ"

"I feel like they could pull off an outgoing, ssen concept now instead of stuff like this."

"I remember their MV director was influenced by the Grand Budapest Hotel but watching the MV shocked me... the song and the MV don't match at all."

"The trend for girl group concepts have switched from sexy to innocent girl crush.. I bet even fans are upset with this ㅠㅠ"

"I wonder why their music videos are always so sexual..."

"They've been focused too much on sex appeal since 'Up & Down'... they don't seem to know how to move on from it."

"I like them but their MVs always make me uncomfortable so I don't watch ㅠㅠㅠ"

"I watched the MV and this is a lot more than I first noticed..."

-