Article: Wonder Girls Hyelim, "If I never became a singer, I would've become a stewardess"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+575, -312] But her visuals aren't good enough to be a stewardess...
2. [+527, -77] She still doesn't feel like a Wonder Girls member to me
3. [+398, -77] Uh~ okay
4. [+53, -11] Why are people being so mean? As you know, she speaks Chinese, English, and Korean so maybe she wanted to be a stewardess. Don't bring her down for that.
5. [+46, -18] I've noticed from the people around me that it's usually the kids who don't know what they want to do in life that end up being stewardesses
6. [+36, -15] Hyelim would get on international flights as soon as she took a job. Visuals like her are rare even among stewardesses.
7. [+29, -9] I've noticed they've been picking a lot of people fluent in Chinese lately
8. [+24, -6] Maybe she could've become one since she speaks foreign languages, don't be so mean
9. [+20, -5] I don't think she would've made it
10. [+20, -8] I watched her in that Chinese collab movie with Ji Jin Hee and just... she's soooooo ugly, it was so distracting....
11. [+17, -1] Having to be pretty to become a stewardess is not true. I know an ugly girl who got in. I think as long as you pass your classes, you'll get in.
12. [+16, -7] But isn't she pretty...? I haven't even seen non-celebrities like her with big eyes and a good body. I think people have too high standards.