Hollywood: Beyonce





Article: Beyonce explodes with sexiness with her toned thighs

Source: Seoul News via Nate

1. [+438, -10] I bet if Beyonce was a Korean singer, she'd get hate for being fat

2. [+305, -19] Hul what is going on, this looks scary

3. [+219, -55] I'm jealous of her singing skills but I'm honestly not jealous of her body. Not that I hate it either but;;;;;;;;;;

4. [+21, -7] She's just fat, those aren't honey thighs

5. [+20, -4] What the ㅋㅋㅋ first time in my life I'm afraid of thighs

6. [+16, -6] Men may like it because she has large hips and all but this isn't the type of body women usually want. Women like bodies with long, thin limbs, narrow waist, and decently wide hips that look good in one pieces and stuff. She really does look healthy though...

7. [+15, -2] She'd get so much hate in Korea for being bottom heavy

8. [+15, -4] If she was Korean, she'd be made fun of all the timf ro her thighs ^^

9. [+14, -0] Maybe because of the styling... but she doesn't look sexy but rather more like a final boss monster;;;

10. [+14, -1] I feel like she could knock my teeth out with one knee kick

11. [+14, -6] I guess even the almighty Beyonce is weak when it comes to aging time and food...

12. [+12, -3] Hmm... not sure if this is a sexy look

13. [+11, -0] Her thighs look so mad

14. [+10, -2] Why are people hating on her thighs? Korea and America have different beauty standards ㅋㅋㅋ in America, that's what they consider a beautiful body. Obviously if Beyonce was a Korean singer, she'd have to manage herself in a different way.

15. [+8, -0] She does seem to have gained some weight compared to her peak days though

-