Fei to release a solo album


Article: [Exclusive] miss A Fei is the first solo... to continue JYP's success streak

Source: OSEN via Naver



1. [+2,216, -88] JYP's hard at work these days

2. [+1,902, -91] I personally liked Fei's face and sexiness the best in miss A. I wish her success~

3. [+1,485, -121] Fei's so pretty! I wish she'll burst to fame!!

4. [+1,225, -95] JYP is unexpectedly working so hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+744, -44] I hope it's something smooth like Sunmi's '24 Hours'~

6. [+236, -18] I think Fei will 100% be successful if she comes out with a concept like Sunmi's

7. [+195, -17] I think JYP tried to push Fei at the start of miss A but language barriers got in the way of her being able to properly express her charms and it didn't work out. She's really pretty though, has that Park Ji Yoon feel. Hopefully this is her time to shine!!

8. [+172, -14] JYP's good at picking songs so I can't wait

-

Source: Nate

1. [+153, -12] Honestly all miss A needs is Suzy and Fei, just those two. They match the best anyway.

2. [+81, -14] I don't know... will her solo be successful, though?

3. [+63, -24] My vote goes to it being a flop

4. [+18, -11] She can't speak Korean properly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+15, -7] Min should just leave too so that Suzy and Fei can be Double A... title track: 'No Jam No Stress'

6. [+14, -10] She really is so pretty ㅠㅠ I watched her on 'Dancing with the Stars' and she's a great dancer

7. [+12, -11] Fei has a contrasting charm to Suzy and a lot of stage presence. She's perfect for pulling off that style of sexiness that JYP goes for.

8. [+6, -1] She'll definitely match a dark sexy type of concept like Sunmi's. Fei's great at dancing too.

-