EXID's 'LIE' the ultimate ex-boyfriend anthem?


Article: "EXID, the ultimate curse song?" another SNS hit?

Source: X Sports News via Naver



1. [+774, -33] "You never should've been born!!"

2. [+682, -55] LE's lyrics are so realistic ㅋㅋㅋ makes you want to hit the man who cheated ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+580, -41] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of the cheating men just went "what?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+393, -20] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The screencaps are on point...

5. [+133, -9] A song dedicated to all of the ex-boyfriends nationwide ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+88, -1] I listen to it when I think of my ex-girlfriend and it makes me feel better

7. [+112, -11] All of you haters... you never should've been born

8. [+85, -4] There's also a part in the lyrics that says "Go to hell" ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+45, -2] The "you never should've been born" screencap has become a meme.. ㅋ

10. [+43, -2] That "you never should've been born" screencap is being used as a happy birthday image ㅋㅋ

11. [+45, -3] I love Hyelin's part, "Hate your breathing, hate your touch" so realistic ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. [+38, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't realize while listening how hardcore the lyrics are

-