Article: Jung Chaeyeon x Ki Heehyun donate all money from CFs + digital profit
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+6,874, -97] Kwang Soo-ya, donate your own money instead of messing with these kids' money
2. [+5,359, -87] Kwang Soo-ya, donate your own money. Stop using the kids to donate.
3. [+3,277, -143] It must've been a hard decision since it's the first money they've made through promos so I don't know if the donation was necessary but I do find them amazing for it!
4. [+2,172, -168] Amazing for a rookie to decide to do that, must not've been easy
5. [+292, -37] Even if you consider this media play, it's still a hard decision to make.. I'm proud of them and think they deserve praise for it
6. [+273, -41] Wow... rookie female singers are usually busy trying to pay back their debt. Even if you think they're media playing, I think they deserve praise.
7. [+240, -38] Whether their agency forced them to or not, no need to hate~!
8. [+159, -18] I guess the trainees who made it into IOI did make a lot of money then. Donations are good but... I hope their agency cuts down the debt that they're under for as much as their donations.
1. [+365, -16] I sincerely hope that their agency didn't force them to donate just to improve their image ㅡㅡ
2. [+260, -12] T-ara's ruined and DIA's trying to stay alive... but I think taking them away from IOI is having a negative impact on them
3. [+210, -11] DIA's song isn't even on the digital charts ㅋㅋㅋ this is not the time to be donating to others, worry about yourself ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+16, -6] They were probably forced to.....
5. [+16, -8] Pretty faces, pretty hearts! Fighting
6. [+15, -2] Their agency probably donated that money under their name as a form of investment for their image.
7. [+10, -0] They're not even a top level idol and yet donated 60 million won... that's huge money for a rookie. If Kwang Soo really made them donate that out of their own pockets, he's not even human;;;
8. [+10, -2] Didn't DIA flop though
9. [+9, -2] I bet their agency forced them to to improve their image ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+9, -0] They seem a bit too young to think of donating and all that, I do hope that their agency didn't foce them to. Either way, I like both of them~!!