Source: Mydaily via Nate
"The room salon that Park Yoochun went to is a place called 'B' in Gangnam and the cost of drinks per person is about 500,000 to 1 million won. It's an expensive place so the people who usually go there are high officials in the financial industry or celebrities. Also, since they're usually celebrities, they prefer privacy and so each room has its own private bathroom. They're very small, it only has a sink and a urinal."
1. [+615, -29] You read this, stupid fangirls??? All the money you save to give to them, these male celebrities spend your parent's paycheck on girls at room salons
2. [+493, -9] I bet all the celebrities who frequent these room salons are so scared they're going to be next
3. [+366, -9] The people undergoing the biggest mental breakdown right now are JYJ fans. They've been working so hard to fight against SM to get JYJ on public broadcast and now everything they've fought for has crumbled into nothing. Whether Park Yoochun is ruled guilty or not won't matter to broadcast officials. Why would they ever put a group with a member like that on their show? JYJ's chances of getting back on public broadcast are lost for good.
4. [+41, -1] I always see girls on Pann going 'our EXO oppas look like elfs~' and it's so funny to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all the money their parents work so hard to make, these girls go and give it all to their favorite oppas only for those oppas to take that money and spend on room salon girls in the bathroom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're really naive enough to think your bias oppa won't be like this too?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+23, -6] Drinks there cost about as much as most people need to make in a month to survive
6. [+15, -1] I used to be a manager for a male celebrity and even the celebrities you'd never suspect of ever going to a place like this all go to room salons. Whether it's voluntarily or not (if a senior invites you, you have to go), some even go every day if they don't have an international schedule. They spend 20 million won a night on drinks. Also, these celebrities usually never do anything dirty at these room salons. They just sit and chat and keep in personal contact. Cost for sexual services is second tier and that's in the millions of won range.
7. [+8, -3] All the money fans spent on his albums were used on that room salon