Article: 'Boy 24' can it surpass 'Produce 101' and IOI?
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+3,058, -116] There's no way the public is going to go through the same thing after seeing what happened to IOI just a month after their debut and going separate ways... especially with them being male idols, the show is not going to garner the female + male fan synergy that IOI was able to.
2. [+1,942, -98] Nope!
3. [+1,527, -77] No, they won't
4. [+1,148, -66] Nono....
5. [+363, -9] I'll watch if they make the eliminated members shave their heads and enlist in the army right now
6. [+310, -10] Men really aren't going to watch this
7. [+189, -10] Should've just ended it at 'Produce 101'... Mnet's getting too greedy now. These things never work out the second time.
8. [+136, -7] I read comments all the time saying men don't care bout this show but why do Naver statistics say 79% of the comments in this article are by men...?
9. [+102, -8] 101 was enjoyed by both men and women but who is going to care for male idols other than women?
10. [+61, -6] I've seen cases where women will be crazy fans of other women but I've never seen a case where a man is crazy into another man
11. [+48, -6] People say only women will watch this but I looked at their profiles and they're all either ugly or plastic monsters so I won't be watching either
12. [+24, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ All the men saying they don't care about the show because it's male idols but the comments show a dominating percentage of men, are you all gay? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ