Hollywood: Christina Grimmie



Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver



1. [+1,596, -11] May she rest in peace

2. [+850, -14] ㅠㅠ America's so dangerous with gun control. Rest in peace.

3. [+431, -11] Rest in peace...

4. [+427, -23] Her singing on YouTube is still so fresh in my mind... what horrible news to wake up to. So sad that we've lost another perfect voice. May she rest in peace.

5. [+339, -17] Hopefully she's in a better place now..

6. [+43, -2] I liked her so much... I remember looking up her videos on YouTube and downloading her covers of 'Wrecking Ball' and 'Counting Stars'... I can't believe this. How can such a talented 22 year old be taken away like this. I hope she sings to her heart's content up there. Thank you for all the songs you've given us...

7. [+40, -2] Hul...? So he commit suicide too? Why take an innocent life with you like that... rest in peace.

8. [+49, -0] I bet if Korea allowed gun possession, I doubt there would be many famous people who could survive it ㅋㅋ you'd hear gunshots downtown every night ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+38, -0] This is so shocking...

10. [+32, -2] I bet if Korea was like America and allowed gun ownership, it'd be war starting with all the junior high schools and all the tryhards. You'd need to enlist the marines to keep peace in the schools.

-