Article: Witness to Kangin's drunk driving accident, "He hit a streetlamp and then ran away"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+314, -7] He doesn't seem to be in a right state of mind the minute he drinks tsk tsk. He got criticized so hard the last time so you'd think he would learn from it and not do it again... he just loses his ability to be a functioning human when he drinks or what?
2. [+289, -3] Throw him in jail
3. [+204, -7] All criminals should be kicked off of TV
4. [+17, -1] This guy is so hopeless
5. [+15, -1] Make him hold up the streetlamp he broke and throw him in jail
6. [+14, -0] Drunk driving is a habit. Any sane person would never grab the wheel after drinking.
7. [+11, -2] Quit drinking you idiot
8. [+11, -1] Makes me wonder how many other instances he went around driving drunk before this accident... it must be a habit for him, just that he was never caught those times. He's obviously rich enough to call someone to drive for him, why didn't he?
9. [+10, -1] He was only caught twice but who knows how many more times he was drunk and driving. He's a habitual criminal.
10. [+10, -1] Ugh, sick of this guy