Tzuyu on the way to 'Music Bank'


Article: Twice Tzuyu, way too thin body (on the way to Music Bank)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+301, -29] I'm not too familiar with this group but I know one thing for sure and it's that their coordi is their anti

2. [+252, -23] As expected from JYP's coordi

3. [+202, -21] Why does it look like someone took a bite out of her skirt

4. [+16, -1] Ah, I want to roll up her sleeves...

5. [+12, -14] Taiwanese women are so pretty ㅠ

6. [+10, -18] I thought Suzy would be the limit for Park Jin Young ㅋㅋㅋ but he somehow managed to discover another gem ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+8, -14 Ah ㅜ.ㅜ so pretty ㅜ.ㅜ look at her body and she's only a junior high school graduate too ㅜ.ㅜ

8. [+7, -3] Twice overall is really pretty but I feel like they'd be hundreds of times prettier if they had SM style make up and coordi

9. [+7, -1] I think she dressed herself, I doubt their coordi is responsible for what they wear off stage ㅋㅋㅋ her fashion sense is just that bad

10. [+7, -1] Should've dressed her in a lighter colored skirt instead of a jean skirt. Sigh, hopeless coordi. At least Tzuyu managed to pull it off.

-