Article: Twice, "Singing on 'Immortal Song'? We said how could we dare to"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+336, -139] I just saw their stage and they looked like some cheerleading squad, singing is definitely not their forte
2. [+307, -18] I just saw this and their singing is unbearable
3. [+273, -98] 'Shashasha' is what saved them
4. [+79, -63] They're already hitting daebak as a group, all that's left is for JYP to maintain them
5. [+65, -36] Twice fighting, this is just the beginning, let's do well
6. [+63, -63] I don't see any of Twice competing on a singing show, their stage today was completely on the level of a school talent show
7. [+59, -43] Their new song is so good though ㅋㅋ I don't normally keep updated with new music but I listen to theirs once a day ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+51, -32] Totally into Twice lately ㅠㅠ
9. [+31, -18] Their singing talent is not 'Mask Best Singer' level but I don't think it's as bad as the comments are saying. Are people just jealous because they're popular?
10. [+22, -52] They're definitely not talented to be on this show ㅡㅡ Please know your place and pass on shows you know you don't belong on
11. [+17, -35] If you look at all the girl groups who debuted around the same time, they all have a main vocalist. Wendy for Red Velvet, Kei for Lovelyz, Yoojoo for Girlfriend, Mamamoo's... the exception. Choa for AOA, Eunji for A Pink, solji for EXID... Twice has Jihyo but if you put Jihyo between Kei and Yoojoo, I wonder if she can hold a candle to them? Twice only really has one con and it's that they don't have a strong vocalist.
Pann: Twice's 'Immortal Song' stage was a total flop ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+95, -3] I don't think it's best for girl groups to go on these shows unless you're Mamamoo level. Girlfriend got tons of hate last time they were on too and Twice only took a dent in their image with this.
2. [+78, -6] The song they chose wasn't to show off their vocal talent so it was just average vocal wise but it was such a drag to listen to... and the foreign members... I don't know who's who but I could tell from the pronunciation. They really need to work on that;;; Moreover, it was so obvious that the song they were performing wasn't their own. And that short cut hair girl had the most stable vocals of all..
3. [+54, -45] I'd blame the arrangement, it wasn't a total flop
4. [+38, -35] They seriously proved that they can't sing, JYP really doesn't have a main vocalist in their groups this is why they never have long running careers
5. [+35, -3] It wasn't a total flop but I think they need better understanding of the song. The foreign members just looked like they had memorized whatever text was on the paper and it's supposed to be an upbeat song but it didn't feel that way at all... The arrangement was the bigger issue. Should've just had the Korean members perform it instead.
6. [+28, -28] It was like watching 8 Kim Sohyes in one group
7. [+26, -6] Take out all their popularity and compare them to the other rookies and it's true that Twice lacks vocal talent
8. [+19, -20] Shocked at how they don't have a member who can sing
9. [+19, -27] Honestly such a trash stage, about as miserable as the singing cow from 2PM
10. [+17, -2] If Twice wants a long running career, they're going to have to practice harder than this. They really only have one con and it's their singing.
11. [+16, -8] Please quit singing if you're going to sing that miserably. You can't call yourself a singer just for shaking your butt around on stage.
12. [+16, -8] Their stage was a flop ㅋ They may be #1 in digital, physical, YouTube sales and views but their singing is embarrassing. Their main vocalist is only about as good as every other group's sub vocalist.