TV: [WGM] Model Kim Jin Kyung reveals her strict diet rules


Article: 'WGM' Model Kim Jin Kyung "I don't eat white rice, flour, or sugar"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+633, -15] Proves that there's nothing free in the world. Her body didn't come with no effort, it must've been hard to suppress her urge to eat whatever and only eat chicken breast for 4 years! Her body doesn't lie!

2. [+573, -14] I remember she was a baby on her 'Korea's Next Top Model' days, now she's already driving

3. [+317, -8] I watched this episode while eating pizza ㅋ

4. [+53, -0] Sugar is in practically all Korean food, she can't avoid it unless she doesn't eat out at all.

5. [+34, -0] I dieted last summer by controlling my food and it made me so sensitive and angry. I realized that I'd rather be happy and eat. I find people who can stick to diets amazing.

6. [+33, -25] Does anyone believe her? Why do models always try to act cool by saying stuff like this. Practically all food has white sugar in it, you just can't avoid it. Just be honest and say you don't eat a lot of it.

7. [+25, -1] White rice, flour, sugar... what a boring life if you don't eat any of that

8. [+22, -0] From personal experience, I quit carbs for 3 months and did cardio for 1-2 hours and dropped weight so fast... but it was bad because I started eating regularly again and got yoyo and ruined my body even more. Unless you're going to cut carbs for the rest of your life, it's not a good idea to quit rice and all...

9. [+18, -1] So what do you eat if you don't eat flour, rice, or sugar???? Vegetables?? Salad???

10. [+10, -1] Dammit, I just finished off a fried chicken...

-