Article: 'Same Bed Different Dreams' Daughter obsessed with revealing outfits 'shocks studio' with skin exposure top and bottom
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+503, -32] I remember there used to be the saying that prostitutes used to dress to look like college students but now it's college students who dress to look like prostitutes. Seems accurate.
2. [+438, -27] Her mom's tough on her but she really does show too much skin... I know that at her age she wants to look pretty and all but she's going to regret it later... Considering how dangerous the world is lately, she should tone it down..
3. [+357, -34] Girls with pretty faces get attention without having to show skin like this so they don't do it. It's always the people who only get attention through showing skin that continue to dress like this because they crave that attention and lose self esteem when they don't get it. Men of course like women with good bodies but not women who show it off excessively like this ㅋㅋㅋ They're just eye candy to them. They wouldn't want their own girlfriend dressing like that and would cover them up ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+46, -2] She's not a prostitute but a minor so what's she doing dressed like that? Tsk tsk. People always argue that the way you dress has nothing to do with sex crimes but I doubt any of you would let your little sister or family member go out and about dressed like that too
5. [+41, -0] To all you junior high school, high school girls who copy celebrities... please don't mistake stage outfits for regular every day clothes.
6. [+38, -8] She's still a minor, she should tone it down. She's not a celebrity where this is appropriate. What a mess..
7. [+30, -2] She's sadly mistaken if she thinks the attention she gets for being dressed liket his is anything positive. A student should look her age instead of trying to awkwardly look like an adult. She doesn't look pretty or cool at all. Any man who looks at her wouldn't think she looked pretty for dressing like that, tsk tsk.
8. [+28, -2] Sad part is that she isn't even pretty. She only looks half decent because she's showing that much skin.
Article: 'Same Bed Different Dreams' Female high school student who enjoys showing skin confidently says, "I wear what I want to wear"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+113, -8] She has a great body and a unique look but I think she wants respect for her individuality. I highly doubt she'll change her clothes style at all. However, I do think she should listen to her mother and stop wearing clothes that show off cleavage or her butt cheeks... She has a great enough body that can be shown off even in clothes that cover her up more.
2. [+107, -4] I get where she's coming from. She's maturing and her body's filling out so it's cool to see sexier clothes fitting and all the attention she's getting for it but in the end, it seems more like an issue with her self esteem. She needs to love herself to gain confidence. No one will believe she's a confident person for walking around with her skin showing like that. Her mother isn't wrong, she isn't nagging when she tells her to cover up her legs at church.
3. [+94, -5] I agree with Seo Jang Hoon. She doesn't look cool at all, just like a little kid wearing her mom's clothes and shoes. I get that she has her own style but there's a limit to everything in life.
4. [+17, -1] If she really was confident in her looks, she wouldn't feel the need to show off so much skin like this. People will recognize your beauty whether you show it off or not. Her style is no where appropriate for a high school student...
5. [+16, -0] I don't think she'll ever change her style. And I bet she'll 100% get plastic surgery after seeing how her face looks on TV.
Article: 'Same Bed Different Dreams' to learn from Hyuna's confidence
1. [+745, -21] Kids copy every single action of idols... even elementary school students wear revealing clothes, make up, and do sexy dances. Idols, it's all your fault and your agency's fault that this is happening...
2. [+610, -19] I wonder if these kids know that even idols don't dress like this because they want to
3. [+462, -8] Had no idea she was a high school student with the way she was dressing
4. [+199, -12] I hope Hyuna feels a sense of responsibility with junior/high school students copying the way she dresses on stage. I know that she claims it's just a concept or a character for her but still.
5. [+185, -7] Don't these students see countless celebrities who get popular for showing skin regret it later and cry about it on TV shows?