TV: Joy and Sungjae conclude their marriage on 'We Got Married'


Article: 'WGM' Yook Sungjae ♥ Joy conclude their 11 months in tears "Goodbye Bbyu"

Source: X Sports News via Naver



1. [+9,797, -788] I know that 'WGM' is just business and all but after seeing Joy cry, I wondered if there were any genuine emotions involved

2. [+7,819, -557] I know that it's just a TV show and that there's a script that sets the scene but after seeing her tears, I think that there are some emotions involved that can't all be manipulated.... Today I felt that there could be a possibility that they had genuine feelings for each other.

3. [+6,340, -251] They're both visually beautiful and handsome but also have such charming personalities that made them more daebak. It was like watching a slow but refreshing movie about a man opening up more thanks to an aegyo-filled woman. But both of them are also the spontaneous types so it also felt like a romcom at times too ㅠㅠ

4. [+5,124, -224] It has been a happy 11 months thanks to Bbyu ㅠㅠ fighting to the both of them!

5. [+4,344, -524] I hope they keep meeting up ㅜㅜ

6. [+1,082, -32] I wouldn't say they have feelings for each other but they do seem to have grown used to being together... I felt sad watching Joy cry

7. [+986, -39] I teared up watching Joy cry ㅠㅠ great work, Bbyu couple

8. [+815, -29] Farewell you pretty kids, you made us viewers happy ㅠㅠㅠ Sooyoung crying broke my heart today ㅠㅠㅠ Seems she's really grown close to Sungjae and the staff too

-

Source: Nate

1. [+470, -29] I know it's all scripted but Joy cried in such a heartbreaking way. I thought they matched well as a couple and they were fun too but all things must inevitably end.

2. [+422, -25] You could tell they were genuinely sad when Joy hugged him while Sungjae was singing ㅠㅠ Very manly of Sungjae to try and hold back his tears too

3. [+397, -26] I know it's a script but there was something about this couple that felt so young and fresh... sad to see them go. I'm sure they'll bump into each other often since they're both singers and all and I hope they maintain the relationship they have now~ it's all fate that they met like this after all

-