Article: 'The Show' reps, "No errors in AOA's #1 win" (official statement)
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+184, -20] 'Music Bank' and 'The Show' both need to be taken off air, just go bye bye
2. [+143, -14] Aigoo, AOA has such a tiny fandom that they've always been known for losing out on Korean text votes even when they're up against other girl groups. What sorcery did they use to somehow get 5 times more Chinese text votes than Seventeen? They're not even known for having a big Chinese fandom so it's not like their Chinese fandom randomly exploded overnight. Even male idol groups rarely achieve the kind of numbers that AOA is pulling on 'Music Bank', I wonder why that's happening?
3. [+118, -7] AOA fans are getting what they deserve. Put yourself in Twice fan shoes, why would you ever stay calm when you got your own trophy stolen from you? Don't try to victimize yourself by blaming Twice fans for bringing this to the surface... just stay quiet if you have any shame at all;; It was right for Twice fans to fix what was wrong, rigging numbers is the crime here;
4. [+103, -8] Not a quiet day for this group...
5. [+143, -22] Looks like other shows are feeling the fire under their butts after what happened to 'Music Bank'. Should just take this opportunity to get rid of ranked shows altogether.
6. [+76, -3] If 'The Show' were to confirm that there was an error, AOA would never be able to exist as a group again. I think they're just holding out for as long as they can. They couldn't control 'Music Bank' because Twice fans were up in arms and it's a public broadcast show too but they can try and sweep 'The Show' under the rug. I'm never trusting music shows again ㅡㅡ
7. [+69, -1] Even top level male groups can't maintain a 99.99 point score... AOA is known for having a weak fandom so how is it that their fans were able to stream up to 99.99... the only explanation is that AOA fans poured a huge amount of money to keep the score up that high...
8. [+71, -2] The reason their 'The Show' score is problematic is because even EXO, Big Bang, and SNSD struggle to reach a 99.99 point score. Why are they claiming there's no error? Votes were closed off completely and other singers were at 85.98 -> 76.88 point scores while AOA remained at a 99.99 which makes no sense.
9. [+68, -2] So how is 'The Show' going to explain Chinese Seventeen fans being refunded their money because their votes for Seventeen never went through? And even male idols struggle to hit 99.99 but AOA managed to maintain it for several days. Where's the feedback on that?
10. [+71, -4] AOA should've been sneakier if they were going to rig the numbers... Seventeen fans are not blind~ what is that 99.99 on Todou?
11. [+71, -4] Now I see why AOA was in such a rush to conclude their promotions... they don't want to get caught for all of these things~ ㅋ
12. [+59, -3] 'The Show' is hopeless, at least 'Music Bank' admitted to their errors ㅋㅋㅋ Did they think the public was going to blindly believe them? It's only the AOA fans who are denying reality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This will follow the show like a scarlet letter~