Suzy, Hani, and Seolhyun's siblings spotlighted on 'Ent Relay'


Article: 'Entertainment Relay' Suzy, Hani, and Seolhyun's little brothers and unni revealed

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+405, -20] Suzy's little brother has an easy army life ahead of him. His unit would go crazy if she even visited with a pack of Vita500s.

2. [+315, -19] Jealous of Suzy's little brother. I don't think he served in the army yet but he's assured an easy service already. I bet she'll even buy him a car.

3. [+184, -13] Pretty

4. [+43, -20] Seolhyun's genes look so average. You can see girls like her sister all over Bucheon station.

5. [+41, -17] Not too sure about Seolhyun's unni

6. [+18, -1] I thought Seolhyun's unni was Mamamoo's Whasa before I looked closely

7. [+10, -9] Suzy's little brother gives the best impression

8. [+9, -5] Suzy's little brother looks like he'll grow up handsome. Those genes ㅋㅋ

9. [+9, -2] Does Seolhyun's unni play an instrument or something? Her arms are huge

10. [+8, -8] Suzy has Lee Min Ho, I doubt her popularity in the army is that big. I have a junior in the army right now and he said the more popular ones are Hani, Seolhyun, Lovelyz, and Girlfriend.

-