Article: EXID Solji, "I made $600 as a singer for 5-6 years, it was hard"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+423, -24] I think being a celebrity is still worth it because there's still the chance that you can hit jackpot. She's probably made over half a million by now though.
2. [+423, -30] She's an outstanding singer with a great body and cute face that has dimples. I feel like she was meant to make it with all these factors.
3. [+13, -3] Even if a celebrity doesn't hit jackpot till like mid-late thirties, they still would make way more than their non-celebrity peers who started working way before that
4. [+7, -1] I applaud her for not giving up during those 5-6 years...
5. [+7, -2] Isn't it commendable that she didn't give up on music even while making so little? She's being rewarded now for not surrendering to reality and being persistent with what she wants to pursue. Her singing has soul to it~
6. [+6, -1] People always talk about celebrities hitting jackpot without realizing all of the years it took for them to build up and reach that point
7. [+6, -3] Her singing is quite spectacular ㅎ
8. [+4, -0] She's quite strong if you think about how anxious it would make you feel not having an income for so many years