Article: 'Slam Dunk' Park Jin Young, "miss A didn't want the song 'Bad Girl Good Girl'..."
Source: Mydaily via Naver
Kim Sook: "Are girl groups allowed to say it if they don't like the song?"
Tiffany: "Normally girl groups aren't given a choice."
Park Jin Young: "I usually tell my singers that the song has to make their heart beat but for the first and second albums, they have to sing what I tell them to (laughter). Wonder Girls hated 'Tell Me' and miss A said they hated 'Bad Girl Good Girl' to death."
1. [+1,008, -10] They didn't want to do it but it's the song that made them popular ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+898, -19] SNSD didn't want to do 'Gee' either so it seems like all the songs that groups are forced to do are the ones that end up doing well ㅋㅋ
3. [+752, -14] It's because of that song that miss A exists
4. [+374, -10] It's still a classic song
5. [+110, -2] Taeyeon cried because she didn't want to do 'GEE' either
6. [+77, -2] In today's world, you won't succeed doing only what you want to do...
7. [+64, -3] That's daebak ㅋㅋㅋ Proves you never know where a person's life will end up
8. [+56, -2] Sohee didn't want to do the omona part in 'Tell Me' either because she's a shy, introverted type of person but I'm sure she didn't know that would hit huge daebak at the time