Pann: IOI's music video plagiarized Soshi's 'ITNW'
1. [+93, -0] I thought of 'ITNW' the first moment I watched it, I'm not even a fan and I could tell that it was too similar
2. [+81, -0] I don't know if I'd go as far as to call it plagiarized but it did remind me of 'ITNW' instantly
3. [+69, -0] Dang, you're right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+37, -0] I guess I wasn't the only one... anyone can tell it looks like 'ITNW'. I like Chungha but when I saw her dancing alone on the stairs, I immediately thought "Huh?! Hyoyeon...?" They could've at least switched up their dream careers but it's a straight up copy of 'ITNW'.
5. [+30, -0] Looks like a modern version of 'ITNW'
6. [+27, -3] Why does everyone copy 'ITNW'
7. [+24, -0] The concept and storyline were both copied ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ truly lacks originality
8. [+21, -3] Is plagiarizing music video concepts the trend now
9. [+17, -1] Makes me upset... Yoona's mannequin angle is the same, Hyoyeon dancing on the steps is the same.. I remember IOI said in their reality that they wanted a song like 'ITNW' and look what they copied
10. [+16, -0] The dancing on the steps is too similar moreso than anything else