Pann: How an actress treats her coordi
"While talking with her co-star Sung Joon, Im Ji Yeon's coordi reached to touch her watch and she glared at her like that. The coordi clarified on Facebook later in a conversation with a friend in a comment saying:
'Uhh ㅋㅋㅋ ahhh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what is this ㅋㅋㅋ Ji Yeon unni is not glaring at me ㅋㅋㅋ daebak'
Then what's going on? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
'Just looks like a facial expression she's making without thinking, probably meaningless ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ'
1. [+588, -3] For someone who got popular off of sponsors, she thinks she's above everyone
2. [+481, -0] That facial expression is so real ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+358, -4] Even men have caught on to women acting like this and aren't fond of it
4. [+199, -1] This b*tch can't even act and got popular off of sponsors, why is she acting like she's a top star; just look at that facial expression
5. [+197, -0] ㅋ
6. [+185, -1] If she's like that with the cameras rolling, imagine off camera ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+180, -1] That's just a straight up glare;;
8. [+156, -0] Totally looks like she views her coordi as beneath her.. was she an iljin? ㅋㅋ
9. [+112, -1] I'd feel so awkward if I were Sung Joon...
10. [+83, -0] It's not only her, a majority of celebrities act like this ㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+70, -1] Sung Joon looks like he's trying to act like he didn't see that
12. [+57, -1] I remember she got huge off of a 19+ rated movie and then started landing lead roles ever since then even when she can't act and her visuals aren't that great either
13. [+53, -0] Wow, look at that face ㅋㅋㅋ her attitude is written all over it