Article: AOA's summer song 'Good Luck' is #1 on 7 digital charts
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+3,554, -332] All I can think of is Kinddokkang when I look at them...
2. [+2,357, -180] People are just curious and taking a listen after waking up in the morning which is why it went up in rank
3. [+2,202, -155] It's scandals like this that make you realize a celebrity's image is just one moment away from crumbling...
4. [+2,057, -135] Their music video was more like a three minute long CF
5. [+1,731, -88] Their music video advertised Toyota, why mosaic that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+828, -24] Their agency CEO is super f*cking shameless
7. [+785, -24] The two idiots are at the center...
8. [+725, -16] The PPL in their music video is so obvious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+700, -19] What media play is this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their agency is super stupid ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they think that media play like this can resolve their image? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+759, -24] This group got huge off of Seolhyun and crumbled off of Seolhyun
11. [+679, -20] Looks like their agency bought a lot of copies ㅎㅎ
12. [+697, -41] It's okay, Twice will take it back
13. [+630, -20] I know this is off topic but their song is bad
14. [+594, -23] Enough with the media play, their rating on the song is 2.1
15. [+445, -8] The timing of this comeback;;;
1. [+125, -25] It doesn't matter who you are, you usually start with ranking #1 on the charts when you initially release your song... even the highly controversial MC Mong hit #1 in the beginning... It's what happens after that's important. Not that I'm saying their scandal is something as big as MC Mong's or MC the Max's but they touched a highly sensitive topic about a figure from the Japanese colonial era. His name and face are something that should be engraved in your brain if you went through any elementary school education but because they called him all sorts of wrong names like Kinddokkang and Toyotomi Hideyoshi, even the Japanese community sites have targeted them... However, I do believe that petitioning them to be exiled from the industry is going too far. Some people are acting like hyenas who have been waiting for this opportunity to rip them apart.
2. [+113, -26] Twice is #1 on Melon and Genie, look at this media play
3. [+62, -16] I understand forgetting the stuff you learned in school with life getting busy and all, and I also understand that it's hard to recognize someone from just a picture alone... but to call him Kinddokkang... was definitely not something acceptable in that situation. No apology can ever make that go away.
4. [+23, -14] What chart are they #1 on? Who accepted their apology? Why in the world did they choose to have their comeback now?
5. [+15, -6] But no one cares ^^
Article: AOA's new track 'Good Luck' MV deletes scenes of Japanese car... in light of 'Kinddokkang' history controversy?
Source: News Fim via Nate
1. [+133, -11] Who's the center in the second cap? Park Narae????
2. [+102, -11] Bakayaro!!
3. [+87, -0] How about they change their group name to Bakayaro? They seem to love Japanese words, why not go with Bakayaro? Bakayaro Jimin, Bakayaro Seolhyun
4. [+15, -2] Unless they figure out a way to put an end to this controversy, they're going to become one of those K-Pop groups that only promote in Japan
5. [+6, -2] Just postpone your comeback and go into reflection.
Article: They don't know history but they know the money? AOA's 'Good Luck' under controversy "Is it a CF or a music video?"
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+40, -4] Who's even going to watch the music video that they put in this many ads...
2. [+36, -4] Look at that Toyota ad~ ㅋㅋ After calling Ahn Joong Geun Kinddokkang, they go ride around in a car manufactured by a war criminal~~~
3. [+31, -4] It's just a CF
4. [+12, -2] It's not a music video but a CF, they're so greedy for the money
5. [+6, -0] FNC's style is to milk their groups for all its worth when they're worth anything and throw them out when they don't make anymore. You saw what happened with FT and CNBLUE... I'll never understand why Yoo Jae Suk joined FNC.