Monsta X holds comeback showcase for 'All In'



Article: Monsta X puts their life on the line for this comeback, now it's time to win #1

Source: OSEN via Naver



1. [+583, -50] I understand their drive to win but I think a #1 is out of the question right now... but maybe some day if they continue to work hard!

2. [+418, -47] There are way too many similar male group concepts like Monsta X, BTS, VIXX, etc...

3. [+326, -52] They still lack... a lot to be thinking of winning #1 yet...

4. [+302, -68] So is Starship blowing their money from SISTAR on Monsta X, Boyfriend, and Cosmic Girls?

5. [+87, -18] Fighting! I'm listening to your title track ㅎㅎ

6. [+16, -0] Too many male idols with this concept ㅋㅋ

7. [+18, -1] They might be able to win 'The Show'

8. [+28, -5] Please win #1 and get your cellphones back ㅠㅠㅠ Got7 fan here and I want you guys to keep in contact with Jackson ㅜㅜ I'll help you get your cellphones back

-