Minzy signs with Baek Ji Young's agency


Article: Gong Minzy contracts with Baek Ji Young's agency Music Works "High judgment of character + talent"

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver



1. [+673, -45] I wish her luck there

2. [+415, -46] She's a talented kid... I wish her the best

3. [+377, -47] Minzy-ya, you worked hard for the past 10 years, let's smile the next time we see you

4. [+253, -24] It's ultimately her decision to switch agencies but I think her image of being a YG artist will remain with her for a while. Looks like there isn't someone to replace her in 2NE1... does that mean they're disbanding?

5. [+141, -17] I support you~ good at dancing, singing, live, what a waste of talent to have been kept on the backburner this long!

6. [+15, -1] She's only 22 years old. Others her age are just now starting their dreams. She's already achieved so much, she shouldn't feel any pressure promoting on her own from here on out.

7. [+20, -3] I support you, please come out with good music

8. [+9, -0] I truly do hope that this company helps her grow a second pair of wings. Succeed all the way to an American advancement.

-