Luna to make solo debut with a dance track





Source: X Sports News via Naver



1. [+1,010, -27] Not many know that she got into SM for her dancing in the first place

2. [+406, -19] I wanted to listen to her ballads, what a shame. Well, her singing skills have already been confirmed through 'Mask Best Singer' so I wish her luck.

3. [+293, -18] Pretty and talented, she deserves to be successful

4. [+249, -11] She should've gotten a solo long ago, congrats ^^

5. [+69, -5] Luna got into SM for her dancing~

6. [+40, -3] She passed her SM audition with her dancing and became an f(x) member. It was only after she put effort into her singing that her skills improved.

7. [+54, -8] Not surprising since she got into SM for her dance

8. [+18, -0] I figured it was a dance track after seeing the teaser ㅋㅋㅋ I thought she'd come out with a ballad but this makes me anticipate it more

-

Source: Nate

1. [+81, -11] She's looking more like BoA...?

2. [+66, -6] She got so much work done...

3. [+24, -4] Not that I'm putting her down... but I wonder why she wants to go solo

4. [+13, -4] She totally does not look like these pictures in real life

5. [+12, -6] Nevermind everything else, her singing skills are top notch

6. [+11, -2] She doesn't seem like the old Luna ㅠ

7. [+8, -2] Wow ㅋㅋㅋ doesn't look like Luna ㅋㅋㅋ so pretty

8. [+6, -0] I didn't think that was Luna.. ㅋㅋ

-