Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+5,010, -192] She gets so much hate for being bad but still gets lead roles, the power of SM
2. [+3,827, -161] She talks like she's reading out of a textbook, has no pitch in her lines, maintains the same monotonous tone from start to finish, awkward facial expressions... man, I really hope she practiced her acting this time..
3. [+3,472, -156] Decent visuals but can't act or pronounce her words. Your textbook SM actor.
4. [+2,838, -163] Please stop acting... you're so bad
5. [+2,350, -153] What is wrong with the casting team... I really like Lee Yeon Hee, she's pretty and all that, but acting is not for her.
6. [+573, -22] The only role she'd be perfect for is a mute. Oh but then again, her facial expressions are just as awkward too...
7. [+542, -19] She's had the most acting controversies out of any actress, why do they keep using her?
8. [+466, -19] Another round of bad acting expected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+449, -19] All of the dramas she's been in have flopped, her acting's too awkward
10. [+363, -16] She was honestly alright on 'Miss Korea' so I thought she was finally putting effort into her acting... until I saw 'Hwajung'
11. [+310, -13] I wish she'd stick to doing CFs ㅠ and leave the acting to real actors... she's been doing this for years and never shows any improvement ㅠㅠ everything about her is just so rigid
12. [+186, -5] I personally think the top two actors who never improve in their acting are Lee Yeon Hee and Song Seung Hun... so when they shot 'East of Eden' together, the combination of their bad acting was incredible ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ