Lee Hi thinks she has a sexy side


Article: 'Weekly Idol' Lee Hi, "I'm sexy too but Yang Hyuk Suk says I'm cute..."

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+369, -18] ..... If you find her sexy, there's something wrong with you

2. [+296, -22] Uhh, go home and eat some kimbap little kid

3. [+223, -5] Jail Kangin

4. [+30, -5] She has an ajumma face so she looks tacky no mater what she does

5. [+22, -4] Sexy? She's big boned so it doesn't matter how much weight she loses. Sad that she looks like Ahn Moon Sook even after getting procedures and losing weight..

6. [+21, -1] She can't do sexy ㅋㅋ but I do find her face unique, very doll-like. I wish she would do more dollish concepts but her stylist sucks.

7. [+20, -1] Her face is far from sexy... sexy people just have an aura to them already.

8. [+16, -1] She's so short that she looks like a little sister more than sexy.. ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+16, -6] She's the type who's completely reliant on singing well... can't pull off sexy, cute, innocent concepts at all

10. [+15, -3] She's not even that cute, Yang Hyun Suk was generous with that comment

-


Source: Naver

1. [+4,679, -62] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I suppose Yang Hyun Suk feels like her father

2. [+3,222, -85] Cu...cute...

3. [+2,803, -80] Wow, Lee Hi's 21 years old now? I remember being her fan when she sang 'Rolling in the Deep' and I was entering college then. Time flies... I'm already discharging from the army.

4. [+2,654, -50] I'm sure Yang Hyun Suk finds all his idols cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,096, -49] So show us what's so sexy about you instead of cute then ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+239, -8] It's because he's seen you since you were in high school ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+161, -7] She's cuter than she's sexy ㅋㅋ

8. [+145, -6] There's a reason he's CEO, he's got an eye for judgment ㅋ she's definitely on the cute side

9. [+144, -6] She's not sexy, looks like a cute little girl

10. [+114, -9] Sorry Hi but I don't see an ounce of sexiness in you

-