Article: EXO Lay, the reason he fainted was not food poisoning but exhaustion
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+432, -24] We've barely been seeing him in Korea, I guess he's been working super hard in China all along
2. [+525, -63] Talk about a battle royale group. The last member to remain standing without having left earns the true name of EXO ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+539, -90] This isn't SM's fault at all. He's the one skipping out on EXO's activities so he can make his own individual money with his own studio. He ended up overworking himself to exhaustion ㅋㅋ Seeing as how he's complaining about being sick now, seems he'll be leaving soon too
4. [+343, -42] I heard that he's been skipping most of EXO's activities and doing whatever he wants in China schedule wise. I hope people don't slam SM on this article~ All of the EXO members promoting with EXO are doing fine and working hard ㅡㅡㅋ It's always the Chinese members causing trouble~
5. [+318, -44] Hmm, sick and exhausted. Next step is to blame it all on SM and leave the group.
6. [+121, -4] Lay's Chinese activities have absolutely nothing to do with SM. He set up his own personal studio and everything he earns from his Chinese activities he keeps. Don't anyone dare say that SM is overworking him to exhaustion. He barely promotes with EXO as it is ... He's no different from the other Chinese members who've left already ㅋㅋㅋ He's not leaving because he wants to keep the EXO title. He does't share his income from his Chinese activities and keeps it all for himself. The biggest trash in all of this is him ㅋㅋㅋ He should just leave like the others did.
7. [+82, -1] So stop being greedy... what is he so exhausted over when he doesn't even attend concerts or promotes with EXO?
8. [+82, -4] He's slowly starting to set up the foundation for his exit
9. [+77, -3] You can't blame SM for this ㅋㅋㅋ He barely promotes in Korea, he only promotes for his personal studio in China which he controls the schedule for
10. [+79, -4] Soon EXO will be made up entirely of Korean members