Source: MBN TV via Nate
1. [+614, -17] SuJu forever suffering because of that idiot Kangin ㅋ Either way, Heechul's image wasn't all that good either because of how he never filtered what he said so it's good he deleted his SNS..
2. [+582, -13] It's like an SM tradition to have one member ruin it for the group
3. [+497, -3] Kangin never learns ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+37, -1] Kim Heechul might seem bizarre but he's someone who lives by a strict code of rules and drunk driving is something he said he'd never do. He may not seem like it but he's been in the industry for over 10 years and hasn't gotten into any scandals.
5. [+30, -3] Between Big Bang and SuJu, who are the bigger troublemakers ㅋㅋㅋ truly the two biggest troublemakers of the idol industry...; amazing... you can do drugs and drink and drive and still hide behind the protection of your agency tsk tsk
6. [+24, -0] I doubt even the members want to be involved with him at this point
7. [+20, -6] Druggie heaven YG, combo of criminals SM, one shot wonder FNC... JYP at least picks kids with good character and trains them well
8. [+14, -2] Kim Heechul might seem like a delinquent but that's just his image. He's a decent person and in no way comparable to that pathetic Kangin.
9. [+11, -2] Kangin should've been grateful the first time SM covered up for him. What's the point anymore... I bet even SM has given up on him.
10. [+10, -0] Kim Heechul may seem immature at times but my image of him changed on a TV show when he said that he would never drink and drive because he's scared of disappointing the people he cares about and Lee Soo Man. I bet the SuJu members are so pissed with Kang in right now ㅋㅋ he's trashing the group's image so hard ㅋㅋㅋ Just leave the group and retire