Article: [Exclusive] Kahi, 3 months pregnant... "due date in November"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+6,344, -204] That means she's been pregnant since 'Produce 101'...
2. [+5,566, -215] Hul, so she was out on 'Produce 101' dancing and even on 'My Little TV' while pregnant? Hul...
3. [+6,607, -1,035] How did she "not know" before she got married but only found out recently after a physical that she's 3 months pregnant... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's either lying or really ignorant about her own body
4. [+3,604, -295] It's a late pregnancy, have a healthy one~
5. [+2,223, -345] I already had a feeling she was pregnant after seeing the way she was dressed on her honeymoon. She's lying that she didn't know. Go back and look at her honeymoon clothes.
6. [+1,063, -107] You normally don't feel that you're pregnant until about the fifth to seventh week so maybe she really didn't know she was pregnant when she got married. Probably thought her period was late over the stress of shooting 'Produce 101' and all those other shows... and now that she has more free time, she's realizing that her period's still late and went to go take a test. So stop debating whether she got pregnant before or after marriage~ They're already married now and living happily so congratulate them.
7. [+661, -45] Who cares, a pregnancy is a blessing at her age so congratulate her
8. [+576, -51] Hul goosebumps... I remember on pictures of her honeymoon, someone commented before that she looked like she was pregnant. I guess they were right.
Article: Kahi reps, "Extremely happy, three months into pregnancy... she will be minding her health + promoting still"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+2,189, -240] And she said she wasn't pregnant before marriage ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,689, -494] I guess it was a shotgun marriage...
3. [+1,322, -147] I had a feeling she was pregnant when she got married. Not even surprised...
4. [+386, -21] Why does anyone even care that Kahi got pregnant before marriage when she's in her thirties now and has been in this industry long enough to be washed up and her husband is in his second marriage in his late thirties ㅋㅋ At her age, it's a blessing to get pregnant as fast as possible ㅋㅋ
5. [+282, -13] Kahi-nim... I saw your 'Cinderella' musical.. and I think you should just focus on your health instead of promoting anything...