Article: SBS "Jessica wanted a sole appearance" vs Jessica "One-sided cancellation of appearance"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+10,041, -721] So much fuss surrounding her
2. [+5,888, -164] So now it's time to take out the recordings from both sides to see who's telling the truth
3. [+4,743, -144] Both sides are saying such drastically different things
4. [+2,930, -158] Well this marks the start of war
5. [+2,632, -149] Sounds like things got mixed up in the middle of trying to work it out
6. [+1,083, -69] She's getting the short end of the stick now that she's under a different agency ㅡㅡㅋ
7. [+1,014, -51] She's going to have to get used to being treated differently from her SNSD days. The only reason she got any respect at all back then was for being an SNSD member. Broadcast companies now have nothing to lose by treating her how they want.
8. [+1,210, -125] Didn't she say it was a one-sided notice when she left SNSD too... and here she is saying it's a one-sided notice once again.
Article: Jessica reps, "We received a notice of cancellation for 'Young Street' appearance... surprised"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+919, -78] Is it starting up with Jessica now too ㅋㅋ
2. [+842, -139] She should just stay in Hong Kong, not sure why she's in Korea when nobody likes her here
3. [+635, -81] Are we seeing the real life of 'Entertainer' at work?
4. [+206, -8] She asked SBS for a sole appearance and was denied but look at her media playing as the victim
5. [+114, -3] So why didn't you go on 'Radio Star'? ㅋ It's okay for you to cancel on shows but it's not okay for shows to cancel on you? It's the same logic as how it's okay for you to tell your group that you're leaving but it's not okay for SM to tell you that you're leaving ㅎㅎ
6. [+102, -9] Sounds like she wanted to be on the show by herself but the show said that's not possible and cancelled it, has nothing to do with pressure from SM
7. [+90, -4] She's trying to media play as if SM is involved with this and get headlines when she's the one who asked for a sole appearance and was denied. Jessica, please grow up. Your dongsaeng is still under SM.
8. [+82, -3] What SM power ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJessica's the one who thinks she's still an SNSD member and asking for things and got denied but here she is acting like the victim ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+75, -4] 'Young Street' put her on the show with the Jo Moon Geun Band but Jessica's reps said that it's her comeback and they'd rather have her on the show alone while the show said that it's disrespectful to the band that they already scheduled in with her so let's have her on the show alone next time. Then Jessica comes out with media play talking as if she's the victim in all of this. As expected of that traitor Jessica ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+63, -0] Jessica was on a KBS radio show not too long ago and is already doing fixed hosting on a cable show. SM is not blocking her at all. Jessica, blame your idiot agency for not being able to handle their jobs instead of media playing as if it's SM's fault ㅋㅋㅋ