Article: Jessi, "The people who copy the way I talk don't sound like me, I want them to stop"
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+7,565, -735] She'll criticize others but doesn't like it when she's criticized
2. [+5,635, -386] So what if they do it, why is she stopping them
3. [+4,124, -154] Listen up you dwarves!
4. [+4,058, -321] Isn't it about time that she knows how to speak Korean by now though??
5. [+3,459, -260] The way she talks is so fun to copy though, what does she want us to do ㅋㅋ
6. [+1,067, -51] The minute a celebrity tries to tell the public what to do and what not to do, they become disliked... I don't know why she tries to act all tough, she just looks disrespectful. She only acts like she's respecting people out of obligation.
7. [+938, -39] She should be grateful people are wanting to copy the way she talks. She's only this popular because of that..
8. [+784, -53] Pathetic how she tries to act all tough with her poor Korean skills
9. [+728, -42] Sorry but people are actually good at copying the way you talk...
10. [+687, -36] No one will care about you if people stopped ㅎㅎ be grateful when people are interested