Article: [Exclusive] Jelly girl group confirms debut for June 13th... 7 members including Kim Sejung
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1,751, -32] All they have to wait is half a year and Sejung can promote with them freely, do they have to make it this year when Sejung already has so many schedules exhausting her? Please change your plans, JellyFish
2. [+1,470, -22] Does JellyFish want this group to get hate or what?;;
3. [+1,008, -9] What about IOI then...?
4. [+850, -18] I bet they'll change their minds
5. [+732, -7] What do they intend to achieve with this?
6. [+189, -1] They really couldn't wait 10 months?
7. [+181, -1] This agency is hopeless
8. [+134, -2] It's going to bite them and the group will flop ㅋㅋ
9. [+162, -1] Would be better to just wait a year for debut
Article: JellyFish, "Undecided on Kim Sejung and Kang Mina joining the new girl group"
Source: Sports Donga via Nave
1. [+774, -23] Who's the one who keeps testing the waters like this? ㅋㅋ I bet it's the journalist who wrote the exclusive last time too
2. [+645, -12] IOI promos just began... makes no sense for Sejung to join the other girl group right away.
3. [+462, -49] I'm glad ㅜㅜ I don't want our kids getting hate
4. [+71, -7] The news surprised me too... I've been supporting the JellyFish trainees since the show so it makes me feel better knowing their debut isn't confirmed yet. I want Kim Sejung and Kang Mina to focus on IOI for now.
5. [+71, -8] Sejung and Mina are already getting tons of hate from the previuos news... so frustrating ㅋㅋㅋ stop testing the waters and let them focus on their IOI promos for as long as it's going on. Poor kids...