IOI's Yoojung looked bored and distracted on 'Vitamin'?


Article: IOI Choi Yoojung's attitude controversy on KBS 'Vitamin'

Source: Seoul News via Nate

1. [+261, -75] There is a need to be careful. She's young so I hope she learns from this and becomes a nicer person.

2. [+180, -127] The other members ahave it tough too but they're still pulling through. She's in this controversy because she's the only one behaving like this.

3. [+168, -29] Girl groups really need to behave as if they're walking on egg shells... because one mistake means you're thrown to the hyenas and bombarded with hate.

4. [+50, -38] I watched the broadcast and didn't feel anything was wrong with her at all?

5. [+49, -36] What attitude controversy? Despite being an idol, she was on the show talking about pooping blood yesterday

6. [+49, -38] Netizens have latched on to another scandal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you nitpick over the littlest things like this, no celebrity would be able to survive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+44, -35] Please don't witch hunt another minor over something insignificant like this...

8. [+36, -21] This seems like a stretch

9. [+35, -33] I watched yesterday's broadcast and there was reason for controversy. She seemed a bit... distracted? Kept dazing out and fidgeting with her nails. But I don't blame her, even I was bored watching and I know recordings take long hours.

10. [+32, -39] I guess I wasn't the only one who thought that. She looked bored and kept messing with her nails, I was wondering what was up with her. Kim Sohye on the other hand was working hard and smiling a lot, she caught my attention.

11. [+32, -39] So much shields from fans. You can tell from the screencaps that she's acting disrespectfully. Fidgeting with her fingers when an adult is talking... anyone who acted like this in real life would be reprimanded. There's reason for controversy here.

12. [+30, -35] Guess she's already bored with being on TV. Time to get off TV then.

-