Article: IOI to conclude album promos at Dream Concert... group is over in January
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+924, -35] Just more exhausting for the kids...
2. [+923, -63] All they ever talk about is how this group is 'ending' or 'over', there's no way that's good morale for them
3. [+570, -45] It's too short ㅜㅜ
4. [+493, -62] Isn't this too short ㅠㅠㅠ let's do one more year!!
5. [+380, -42] I wish time would slow down
6. [+114, -12] The way I see it, I don't think agencies are too fond of IOI promos. They probably want to debut them in their own groups while their popularity is fresh... but instead they're tied to IOI and they probably know that their popularity won't be at its peak like it is now by the time IOI is done. That's why they keep putting out articles talking about how IOI is concluding this and that.
7. [+92, -9] I don't think any of the 'Produce 101' members will have that big of an impact once they go back to their own groups. CLC seemed like they were getting the Kwon Eunbin effect but their song fell off the charts right away and I doubt DIA will achieve any more results just for having Jung Chaeyeon back.
8. [+74, -8] Well I'm sure each agency wants to take back their trainees asap since they need to start building a future with them. It's the agencies who want IOI to disband fast.
Article: IOI Im Nayoung and Joo Kyulkyung to promote with Pledis on June 25th "During IOI hiatus"
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+3,606, -221] Is it really that hard for agencies to just wait a year? They're going to exhaust these kids
2. [+2,230, -106] It's only a one time special guest promo, don't make it seem controversial
3. [+1,343, -175] I guess they're all going back to their agencies now that group promos are over ㅋㅋㅋ fighting to both!
4. [+860, -132] I guess this is how it is. Please work hard for IOI too.
5. [+291, -15] It's basically a fan service promo while they're taking a break from IOI, I think that's understandable
6. [+196, -9] After Dream Concert, IOI is going to split into units. The members who aren't promoting in units at the time are going to work with their agencies. And besides, these two are just performing at their own agency's concert as a one time thing.
7. [+183, -14] Don't be mad at them, it's just a one time performance~~~
Article: DIA reps, "Chaeyeon joins DIA, IOI events + team promos = June plans"
Source: OSEN via Daum
1. [+163, -4] Jung Chaeyeon is only popular for her IOI fame, she's just your average idol without them...
2. [+127, -3] Talk about shooting yourself in the foot
3. [+107, -2] Don't care anymore... I support IOI, don't care about DIA
4. [+35, -0] Did they not hear that IOI fans would be boycotting them if they went through with this plan?
5. [+34, -1] Kwang Soo-ya, I hope you realize that Jung Chaeyeon without IOI is nothing
6. [+29, -0] This will 100% come back to bite them
7. [+24, -2] I wish the best for her but that also means it's the best for Kwang Soo, which I hate... how ironic.
8. [+22, -0] SISTAR, Red Velvet, EXID, etc are all coming back in June. Chaeyeon is better off doing unit promos with IOI and getting more popularity... no point at all in promoting with DIA, it's just going to complicate things. Kwang Soo's the worst.