Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+1,852, -111] The public broadcast companies are overexerting their power.... why exactly is IOI being left out???
2. [+1,171, -90] Hul ㅡㅡ At least give them a chance
3. [+1,026, -82] Hul, this is going too far...
4. [+1,031, -96] Is SBS joking right now? I noticed even 'K-Pop Star 6' is trying to copy 'Produce 101' lately too!!
5. [+827, -72] How does this make sense...
6. [+272, -19] KBS is weird too, though... why let IOI on 'Immortal Song' but not let them perform on 'Music Bank'...
7. [+299, -30] Pathetic, really... this is why you're always losing to cable shows
8. [+238, -14] Public broadcast going too far ㅋㅋ I understand not letting them on variety shows but at least let them perform on stage...
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+192, -5] Really disgusted with their agency. You spoon feed them all the makings of a successful girl group and this is the best they can do with them. Eru better never produce another title track again... how dare he serve up a piece of crap like that and call it a song?
2. [+172, -4] They're getting famous with TV shows and stuff but their song... is so... bland... nothing special about it
3. [+167, -9] The only disappointing thing is not anything about the group but their agency who doesn't seem to be producing them to their full potential
4. [+22, -0] Eru riding on IOI's success
5. [+21, -4] I don't think it's just their song that's the issue... there's nothing unifying about the group. I think it's better for the members to just get back to their agencies and debut again for real.
6. [+18, -1] Their song sucks, music video too...
7. [+12, -0] They're going to lose to even Lovelyz at this rate
8. [+11, -7] They're a project group that's only going to last for 8 months... you can't scrap this debut and start over again, they have no time for that. Their only priority right now is getting their names out and that's enough for them.