Article: IOI, "Our debut is meaningful"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+440, -71] I think 'In the Same Place' was the best song out of all the 'Produce 101' songs
2. [+419, -80] Worst song out of 'Produce 101' so far... ㅠㅠ
3. [+465, -103] Somi-ya, let's just go back to JYP...
4. [+284, -52] The song lyrics and the music video are so cheesy... they really couldn't come up with anything better? The members look great and the color scheme is fine but there's nothing else to watch
5. [+204, -38] The music video looks like an 'ITNW' parody and the song sounds boring. I get that this group is on a time crunch but I think their company isn't doing enough quality-wise...
6. [+65, -1] YMC seems to think that they can save money by using their own in-house composer but it's better to invest more in a better composer and creating a hit song
7. [+94, -15] Pathetic of YMC that they have a group this talented and can only pull quality out like this. Should've left the group to Jin Young. Yoo Yeonjung doesn't have a chance to show off her vocals and the music video itself is pretty but the song is boring. Aigoo, please change the PD for the next unit.
8. [+64, -7] Who imagined that the song would be worse than 'Crush' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Should've left their debut song to Jin Young ㅜㅜ
9. [+164, -41] Shouldn't have promised that the #1 winner would get center when they just gave the two choruses to Jung Chaeyeon instead. Shouldn't Somi have been center for the chorus?
10. [+87, -13] I heard that the IOI members chose this song themselves and I think they chose wrong... or just how bad were the other sample songs that they ended up picking this one? It's the worst song out of 'Produce 101' to date... I personally liked 'In the Same Place' and 'Crush' the best.
11. [+51, -5] Shouldn't have even expected anything good out of YMC... The song will probably still chart well considering IOI's popularity though
12. [+68, -12] Worst song out of the show to date