Hollywood: Johnny Depp and Amber Heard


Article: [Oh!llywood] Even stars argue Johnny Depp's side vs Amber Heard's side... 'the battle of truth'

Source: OSEN via Naver



1. [+1,142, -29] Only those two will know the truth but maybe Johnny Depp did change or Amber Heard is a gold digger, we'll never know

2. [+587, -24] This could be considered one of the battles of the century... but I think it's better to wait and see which side is telling the truth before making judgment...

3. [+766, -137] I found out something surprising today and it's that Amber Heard was a lesbian. Someone left it in a comment so I searched it up and she was with Cara Delevingne. It's hard to say that her marriage to a man was purely based on love when she has a same-sex lover.

4. [+344, -11] I hope the truth is revealed...

5. [+582, -140] I bet Amber Heard is just looking for a way out now that she's got her fame and money ㅋㅋ

6. [+210, -17] I think the fact that Paradis who lived with him for 14 years said that she takes his side says a lot... not only that but all of Johnny Depp's past relationships have said nothing but praise for him. Something like beating a woman is not a habit that's picked up overnight...

7. [+225, -26] Vanessa lived with him for 10 years and she said he's not the type of person... and the fact that Amber Heard is demanding 60 million won a month makes me support Johnny Depp more

8. [+166, -8] Wasn't there no sign of abuse when police arrived on scene?

9. [+170, -10] Well Johnny's ruining his life over the wrong girl, this is why you shouldn't leave your first wife like that

10. [+147, -9] I think he messed with the wrong woman. Not that I'm putting her down because I'm a woman myself and I feel that way too. When he was with Vanessa Paradis, he was really family oriented and peaceful.

-