Article: AOA Seolhyun and Jimin, the witch hunt is worse than their ignorance
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+272, -20] This article made me log in... The journalist makes it sound like their stupidity is excusable because they were busy training instead of studying. And where did Seolhyun even apologize...
2. [+259, -16] This isn't a witch hunt. This is basic knowledge that any Korean citizen should know. What the hell is Kinddokkang... ^^;;
3. [+235, -14] Isn't having basic knowledge one of the few things you're asked to have as a human being. Entertainment CEOs need to work on training these kids to have human qualities than worrying about making money.
4. [+23, -3] They giggled and joked in front of a picture of a man who sacrificed his own life for our country, calling him Kinddokkang and Ito Hirobumi. They think an apology on SNS is all it takes to make it go away? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+20, -3] A witch hunt? Don't be ridiculous
6. [+18, -2] What was the journalist thinking writing this?
7. [+12, -1] A witch hunt? Are you serious? This is not a witch hunt.. if anything, the producers are stupid too for even letting this air. Should've edited it out~ The witch hunt, if it is one at all, was started by the producers.
8. [+10, -2] I don't think you know what a witch hunt actually is
9. [+8, -1] How much was the journalist paid by FNC to write this
10. [+8, -1] This is no witch hunt, they're just stupid. The man has a Korean name and it's Kim Doo Han and she still used the Japanese nickname for him Kinddokkang ㅡㅡ
Article: Seolhyun and Jimin even got Lee Sedol's wrong, spelled it 'Noh Sedol'
Source: E-Today via Nate
1. [+357, -19] That's okay, they're only worried about stealing money from uncles~
2. [+294, -11] Calling Ahn Joong Geun Kinddokkang was worse ㅋㅋㅋ Furthermore, Kinddokkang is what the Japanese called Kim Doo Han to put him down ㅋㅋㅋ;;
3. [+250, -9] Does a thought even exist in Seolhyun and Jimin's brains
4. [+30, -10] They're so hopeless tsk tsk tsk what even is in that head of theirs
5. [+19, -4] You can be dumb... but this is too dub. Amazing that b*tches as dumb as them can make hundreds of thousands just for shaking their butts naked.
6. [+18, -6] Seolddokkang... is this how her career ends??
7. [+16, -1] Not knowing who Lee Sedol is fine... and fine, you can get Ahn Joong Geun and Ahn Chang Ho confused... but calling him Kinddokkang?? Are you serious???????
8. [+10, -0] Dumb b*tches
Article: AOA to comeback with their sexiest concept yet, will Jimin and Seolhyun's controversies ruin it for them?
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+474, -9] They should've known to be embarrassed and asked for the cameras to turned off. What made it more shocking for me was that they still carried on, making jokes. I'm scared the Japanese will find out about it. It's fine to be dumb but please respect their names.
2. [+443, -31] You just can't shield this... Have they even watched the movie 'Gwihyang'? I doubt it because if they did, they would not be able to shake their cleavages and butts in Japan like they are now. The reason they even exist in all their dolled up glory today is because of these people who sacrificed their lives for them.
3. [+316, -10] ㅋㅋ As empty as tin cans~~~
4. [+46, -3] Just like how T-ara is ignored by the public for their bullying, AOA needs to be made an example of by being ignored by the public for their stupidity. It'll show agencies that they can no longer produce idols purely for the purpose of making money but a star actually capable of thinking and expressing intelligent thoughts. Even if you have to cut back on an hour of dance training, give them social and history lessons. How can you even be proud of these brainless b*tches as your own product?
5. [+37, -1] They look so ugly now that I know how dumb they are
6. [+30, -1] Their brains are full of sh*t...
7. [+28, -1] What were they even trying to search? Even a junior high school student would know more than them
8. [+19, -0] I don't care how pretty you are, it's unforgivable to be as empty brained as them