Article: Female celebrity under suspicion of 'overseas prostitution' fails to appear in court... currently overseas
Source: Money Today via Nate
1. [+706, -28] Just release her name already... talk about sexism ㅡㅡ
2. [+642, -24] Report fairly. Just like how Yoo Sang Moo's name was released, release hers too!
3. [+502, -10] Has this not GNA'd (passed) over yet?
4. [+53, -4] Yoo Sang Moo gets his name revealed because he's a male but this celebrity doesn't because she's a female
5. [+52, -3] Why are female celebrities always kept anonymous ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+47, -2] If she had been a male, his name would be everywhere by now. Such sexism in Korea.
7. [+25, -6] Kyah, a male celebrity doesn't even have to commit a crime to get his name revealed but a female celebrity can straight up sell her body and commit a crime and be kept anonymous. Sang Moo-ya, you did play dirty but your name was only released because you're a man. What can you do, should've been born a female if you're regretful over it.
8. [+25, -2] Why are they protecting the identity of this sl*tty b*tch?
9. [+23, -2] Male celebrities get their names released just for being under suspicion without any confirmation but female celebrities get protected no matter what. That's sexism.
10. [+22, -3] I doubt Yoo Sang Moo's name would've been released if he was a female star