Article: Fans enraged over IOI's manager carelessly handling members
Source: Asia Today via Nate [video of manager shouting "Hurry up and get in!" in source]
1. [+225, -26] Red Velvet's manager was controversial too, do managers think they're king nowadays? How ridiculous
2. [+212, -89] They were probably on a tight schedule for their next schedule. Imagine if they were late, it's the manager who takes all the blame. And it's not even like he swore at them, I think he was within the line.
3. [+125, -36] I understand that it's hard to control such beagle-like kids but he should be more careful ㅠㅠ they're still young teens ㅜ
4. [+29, -6] If you're in charge of the kids of other agencies, you should be more careful with them... what are you doing, Tae Jin Ah's agency?
5. [+23, -3] Aren't most managers just thugs anyway?
6. [+23, -16] What if they were actually late and the girls were being slow?
7. [+11, -1] I feel like people are being more lenient because it's Yoo Yeon Jung but if Jun Somi was treated like that, people would put the mangaer on trial
8. [+10, -3] The girls are clearly getting in the car, they're not being slow about anything ㅋ
9. [+8, -0] Agencies probably get away with treating artists like this because they view them as products of cash rather than human beings..
10. [+8, -7] It's hard for fans to see but imagine your job as a manager having to care for 11 kids and getting them to schedules safely.