EXO to comeback in June


Article: [Exclusive] EXO is coming back... full album 'comeback' in June

Source: X Sports news via Naver

1. [+792, -93] Thank you, I've been living like a zombie lately but I can finally come back

2. [+578, -66] An EXO comeback!!!!!! Comeback with a good song ♥♥

3. [+501, -54] Hul hul E!!!!!!!!XO!!!!!!!!!!!

4. [+502, -59] A full album to boot..

5. [+194, -17] Crazy news ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I love it ㅜㅜㅜ hurry on out ㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+146, -14] Oohhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

7. [+98, -4] Lee Soo Man, I have one request of you, please make sure they promote on all of the music shows this time. It's the happiest time of the year for most fans and it's unfair to take that away from them.

8. [+125, -14] It's been boring lately, good to hear

9. [+93, -5] Grateful that it's a lot faster than I expected... can't wait to see what's coming up..

10. [+45, -0] Ugh, it's been so boring lately, finally we're going to get some energy going

-