EXID confirms comeback for June 1st with a different style


Article: EXID confirms comeback for June 1st, "Completely different style from 'Up & Down' and 'Ah Yeah'"

Source: Mydaily via Naver



1. [+1,356, -83] I wonder if we're finally getting a medium tempo song like 'Every Night'. If they come out with another 'Ah Yeah' or 'Up & Down', their image will be branded with that style so it's not good.

2. [+862, -59] It'd be nice if we could get one upbeat song and one song like 'Every Night'

3. [+680, -56] Please give us a song like 'Every Night' ㅜㅜ

4. [+607, -50] Since it's the summer time, how about a song like 'I Feel Good' or 'Who's That Girl' ㅠㅠㅠ Even my mom sings along to 'Who's That Girl' every day ㅋㅋㅋ And 'I Feel Good' is so fun to listen to when you're on a trip somewhere ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+387, -50] It'll probably be a bright song since it's the summer ㅎㅎ can't wait

6. [+115, -20] I liked 'Every Night', I wonder if it's that style this time? ㅋㅋ

7. [+69, -7] I would indeed like another song like 'Every Night' but since it is the summer, it's probably going to be something stronger than 'Up & Down' and 'Ah Yeah'

8. [+80, -12] Considering it's June and it's getting hotter, it's probably safe to say it'll be another upbeat dance track

-