Article: 'Cultwo Show' Jung Eunji, "How I manage my skin? 1 face mask per day"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+328, -17] I heard from my dermatologist that it's actually bad to do a face mask every day because it takes all the moisture in your skin. They said only do it 2-3 times a week.
2. [+312, -21] More like procedures + money
3. [+215, -19] Jung Eunji's main concern is not her skin but her dark circles, sometimes she looks like a panda ㅠㅠ
4. [+48, -3] Sorry to say but 99% of having good skin is being born with it. People born with good skin can maintain it just by washing their face with water.
5. [+33, -3] Don't make me laugh. Skin is something you're born with. It doesn't matter what you do to it if you're born with bad skin. A lot of it is genetics + your health. There's only so much you can do to improve it.
6. [+29, -3] I've noticed most celebrities go to dermatologists often... they do all sorts of crazy things like blue lasers on their face, massaging all sorts of things in... not that I'd know, I've never been to one ㅠㅠ
7. [+28, -4] Why lie? We know you get procedures too
8. [+24, -3] 99% of skin is what you're born with
9. [+24, -2] Make sure to only do face masks for 20 minutes and lay down still, any longer and it's actually bad for your skin
10. [+19, -0] Don't be jealous of celebrities and their good skin. No matter how much make up or face masks you do, you can't expect the results of someone who goes to a dermatologist with heaps of money or someone who was just born with it.