Article: SM's business vs YG's business
|SM world artium VS dining complex YG Republique|
|Casual dining with EXO VS bbq restaurant that Big Bang was at|
|SUM Cafe with the artists VS '3 birds' where no one can tell you're a fan|
|SUM for offline goods VS 'All That YG' for online needs|
|SM's E-Mart collab VS GD Cushion and Dara Cushion's 'Moonshot'|
1. [+136, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll just stick to listening to the songs
2. [+105, -5] SM cares about money, YG cares about their artists, JYP cares about Park Jin Young~
3. [+43, -1] Whether it's a TVXQ edition or EXO product, it's fine if the price matches the actual worth of the product but it's unfair to resell something for more than it's worth just for having the EXO logo plastered on it
4. [+57, -8] Gross, now companies will try to sell these products by making their artists promote them
5. [+29, -1] SM basically took products already on the market and put the EXO logo on it. A lot of Chinese are buying them up but the same products without the logo at E-Mart aren't being sold at all.
6. [+21, -2] I think they should stick to businesses still related to their actual industry, what are they doing...
7. [+20, -2] It's good for tourism but please keep this stuff to being sold to foreigners instead of ripping us off like the other big companies
8. [+15, -2] I reckon JYP's the bigger problem. They tried to dump their 2PM merchandise that wasn't selling to a subcontractor and ended up in the news over it
9. [+12, -1] Is being an entertainment company enough for them? Just stick to what you've been doing... ㅎㅎ