Article: CLC releases 'No Oh Oh' MV teasers with Kwon Eunbin in center
Source: News 24 via Naver
1. [+1,108, -33] It's not that CLC ruined their image because of Kwon Eunbin, CLC already had a ruined image because of their attitude controversies...
2. [+607, -22] She should've gotten more popular with 'Produce 101'... but the random CLC join ruined her image
3. [+360, -16] I wonder if Kwon Eunbin can save the group....??
4. [+282, -6] Wake up Cube, let's get it done right this time
5. [+66, -0] Cube should've made a new group... waste of Kwon Eunbin
6. [+68, -2] Their comeback's on the 30th but of course Cube waits until two days before it to release the teaser... hopeless... this group has no chance of making it
7. [+59, -0] Kwon Eunbin was at the top of the 'Produce 101' rankings until Cube announced her CLC debut, dropping her down to 35th.. now they're forcing her into the group as a center when the group already had a center. Was Cube always this slow when it came to common sense...
8. [+49, -0] Would be better for them to cut out the members with attitude controversies and restart the group. Don't know why Cube isn't doing that already..
9. [+52, -4] ㅋㅋㅋ They put her in a group that already debuted without her as the center member ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like they're completely relying on her 'Produce 101' fame now