BTS Jungkook to resume activities after a bout of flu scare


Article: BTS Jungkook to resume activities "Flu was a misdiagnosis... he will be attending today's schedules" [official]

Source: OSEN via Naver



1. [+660, -40] Is this for real ㅠㅠ Makes me wonder if he's pushing forward just because it's the comeback... but I'm glad that the flu was a misdiagnosis

2. [+467, -34] So glad he doesn't have the flu ㅠㅠ take care of your health and fighting!!!

3. [+401, -34] A misdiagnosis... don't be sick, take care of your health ^_^

4. [+321, -25] Fortunate that he doesn't have the flu!

5. [+80, -3] He had a high fever and was bed ridden in just a day, I don't feel like his condition is back enough for him to be promoting.. ㅠㅠ I know that he really wants to though so I'll trust him and support him ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+91, -8] Don't over exert yourself and be healthy!!

7. [+70, -3] He still rested all day yesterday at least. I hope he takes care of himself and promotes without a hitch.

8. [+71, -5] Don't get sick, show us your healthy image and fighting on your promos

-